7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing is currently partnering with a leading company in the print production industry in Inver Grove Heights, MN. We are seeking Machine Operators on 1st Shift for this exciting opportunity!
In this position you will earn $13.50 per hour, with built-in overtime every other week. This position runs on a rotating 12 hour schedule from 6:00am-6:00pm, including every other weekend.
As a Machine Operator you will be working for an industry leader in the field of print production and marketing. They have high-tech equipment and a wonderful team in their Inver Grove Heights facility.
Machine Operator Main Duties/Responsibilities:
- Operate the print production machines in strict adherence to company safety standards.
- Accurate data entry of all computer generated paperwork according to department manual.
- Operate in a manner that will result in reducing waste and optimizing production.
- Work as part of a team to achieve production objectives.
- Communicate information during shift changes to ensure that quality and production objectives are met.
Machine Operator Key Requirements/Qualifications:
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work for a full 12 hour shift.
- Ability to follow processes and procedures accurately.
- Ability to understand and communicate job related information clearly and concisely.
- Able to multi-task while maintaining quality and accuracy.
To apply for the Machine Operator role, please click “Apply Now” and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Machine Operator position, please call our Twin Cities East Metro office at (651) 771-2368.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app