7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently offering an opportunity to work with an exciting company in the print production/manufacturing sector. Machine Operators will set up and operate machine in strict adherence to company safety and quality standards.
1. Operate the print production machines in strict adherence to company safety standards.
2. Run material according to customer and Quality specifications so that the product conforms to documented standards.
3. Accurate data entry of all computer generated paperwork according to department manual.
4. Operate in a manner that will result in reducing waste and optimizing production.
5. Work as a team member by helping other operators to achieve production objectives.
6. Communicate information during shift changes to ensure that quality and production objectives are followed.
1. A minimum of two years experience with machine set up/operation.
2. Experience in a fast-paced production environment with high volume.
• Possess a can-do attitude
• Thorough knowledge of materials and equipment utilized in the duplicating processes.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to follow processes and procedures accurately.
• Ability to understand and communicate job related information clearly and concisely.
• Able to multi-task while maintaining quality and accuracy.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to effectively promote the products and services of the company
For more information, please call our Woodbury office at 651-771-2368 or you may apply online by visiting our website www.doherty.jobs
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app