1st shift Food Production
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently seeking 1st shift food production associates for a client site located in Chaska, MN. The schedule for this shift is Monday-Friday from 7am-3pm. There will be occasional overtime hours available on the weekends.
- Inspecting product, loading machine with plastic trays, and adjusting bags of product on conveyor belt and miscellaneous duties as requested by the supervisor.
- Stacking baskets of product weighing about 30 lbs. onto pallets, dumping baskets of product weighing 30 lbs. into the hopper, and cleaning/clearing the production floor of debris.
- Inspecting product and cleaning in a hot, humid, and semi-dirty work environment.
- Inspecting, pushing and separating bags of potato filled product along conveyor, and flipping bags of product around/over.
· Must stand for the entire shift
· Must adhere to dress code policy and follow all GMPs
· Must dress for the cold elements, as many areas are refrigerated and feel cold
· Must wear socks and closed toe shoes
· No jewelry, facial piercings, bedazzled and sparkly clothing, false eyelashes, false fingernails or nail polish
If you are interested in this position with Doherty apply online now at www.Doherty.Jobs/Apply
Download our mobile app for Android or iOS | www.Doherty.Jobs/App