1st shift Food Production
Food Production Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the Food Production Industry located in Chaska, MN. We are seeking 1st shift Food Production Associates for these long-term employment opportunities. Compensation for Food Production Associates is $11.00 per hour, 1st shift hours are 7:00am to 3:00pm, Monday through Friday with over time available on the weekend. Summary As a Food Production Associate, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment at a company who focuses on producing a full line of refrigerated potato products that include: Mashed - plain and flavored, Hash Browns, Diced, Fries, Sliced, Wedges and Whole Peeled — Come and work with a company that's committed to your success! Food Production Associate Responsibilities:
- Inspecting product, loading machine with plastic trays, and adjusting bags of product on conveyor belt.
- Stacking baskets of potato weighing about 30lbs onto pallet, dumping baskets of potato into hopper, cleaning/clearing floor of potato debris.
- Inspecting, picking bad potatoes and cleaning/clearing floor of potato debris in a hot humid and semi dirty work environment.
- Must stand for the entire 8-hour shift.
- Must be flexible and open to moving to other positions in the facility.
- Must be willing to follow dress code and GMP policies, including: No jewelry, no facial piercings, no bedazzled and sparkly clothing, no false eyelashes, no false fingernails, and no painted fingernails.
- Must be able to work in a refrigerated environment.