2nd Shift - Food Production & Packaging
Food Production and Food Packaging
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently seeking 2nd shift Food Production and Food Packaging Associates to work in Mendota Heights, MN. The shift runs from 2:30pm to 11:00pm, Monday through Friday. As a Food Production Associate in this position, you will earn $12.00 per hour.
As a Food Production Associate, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment at a company who focuses on producing products that are full of quality and flavor. This company's products are a flavorful part of breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and party solutions — all created with convenience in mind to accommodate the busy schedule of you and your family. Come and work with us!
Food Production Responsibilities
- Measuring ingredients and weighing products
- Dumping ingredients for mixing, according to recipes
- Labeling packages of finished products
- Boxing and palletizing multiple packages of fully-cooked meat products in a refrigerated warehouse environment
Food Production Requirements:
- Must stand for the entire 8-hour shift
- Must be flexible and open to moving to other positions in the facility
- Must wear closed toed shoes with socks
- Must be willing to follow all dress code policies, including: No jewelry, no facial piercings, no bedazzled and sparkly clothing, no false eyelashes, no false fingernails, and no painted fingernails
- Must be able to work in a refrigerated environment
If you are interested in the Food Production position with Doherty, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Food Production position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro office in Edina at 952-832-8300.
Download our mobile app for Android or iOS | www.Doherty.Jobs/App