1st Shift - Food Production & Packaging
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Food Production and Food Packaging
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently seeking 1st shift Food Production and Food Packaging Associates to work in Mendota Heights, MN. The shift runs from 6:00am to 2:30pm, Monday through Friday. As a Food Production Associate in this position, you will earn $12.00 per hour.
As a Food Production Associate, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment at a company who focuses on producing products that are full of quality and flavor. This company's products are a flavorful part of breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and party solutions — all created with convenience in mind to accommodate the busy schedule of you and your family. Come and work with us!
Food Production Responsibilities
- Measuring ingredients and weighing products
- Dumping ingredients for mixing, according to recipes
- Labeling packages of finished products
- Boxing and palletizing multiple packages of fully-cooked meat products in a refrigerated warehouse environment
Food Production Requirements:
- Must stand for the entire 8-hour shift
- Must be flexible and open to moving to other positions in the facility
- Must wear closed toed shoes with socks
- Must be willing to follow all dress code policies, including: No jewelry, no facial piercings, no bedazzled and sparkly clothing, no false eyelashes, no false fingernails, and no painted fingernails
- Must be able to work in a refrigerated environment
If you are interested in the Food Production position with Doherty, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Food Production position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro office in Edina at 952-832-8300.
Download our mobile app for Android or iOS | www.Doherty.Jobs/App