7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in New Hope, MN is currently interviewing for a Dry Shopper to work an early 1st shift. This is a temporary to hire opportunity with a fast paced produce delivery company.
Our client is seeking an early 1st shift Dry Shopper to work in their New Hope, MN location. This is a temporary to hire and paying $12.00 per hour. Our client is needing candidates with experience in packing production and preparation of products for delivery.
Dry Shopper Responsibilities
The Dry Shopper is responsible for:
- Accurately picking and packing orders using a computerized scanning system
- Willing to work in different areas within the warehouse when volume dictates
- Maintain a clean/organized work area
- Work well with people in a fast paced environment
- Observe and enforce all company policies, rules and safety practices
Dry Shopper Requirements
The following are required for the Dry Shopper role.
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Comfortable using computer
- Understands basic math
- Standing entire shift
- Must submit criminal background check and drug screen
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Dry Shopper position, please contact the Doherty Staffing Brooklyn Park office at 95.835.8883.