Warehouse - Freezer
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in New Hope, MN is currently interviewing for multiple Warehouse Workers for a local grocery delivery company on the early morning shift.
Our client is seeking multiple Pick/ Packers to work their overnight shift in their New Hope, MN location. The pay Monday - Thursday is $11/hr - $12/hr depending on position, hours worked Friday - Sunday will pay an additional $1/hr. The client is looking for candidates that can start around 2am or 3am in the morning working various different schedules.
The Warehouse position is responsible for the following:
· Accurately picking and packing orders using a computerized scanning system
· Working in a cooler or freezer with very cold temperatures or in a normal warehouse environment
· Maintain a clean/organized work area
· Work well with people in a fast paced environment
· Observe and enforce all company policies, rules and safety practices
The requirements for the Warehouse position are as follows:
· High attention to detail and accuracy/ good hand dexterity
· Frequently lift/move up to 40lbs
· Comfortable using computer
· Understands basic math
· Standing entire shift
· Must submit to criminal background check and a drug screen
To appy for our Warehouse Worker role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Warehouse Worker position, please call our Brooklyn Park office at 952-835-8883.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app