Doherty Staffing is currently partnering with a leading company in the pharmaceutical industry in West St. Paul, MN. We are seeking Manufacturing Technicians on a variety of schedules for this exciting opportunity!
In this position you will earn $17.00 - $18.00 per hour, with built-in overtime every other week.
- 2nd Shift: Monday-Wednesday, and every other Thursday 5:00pm-5:00pm
- 4th Shift: Friday-Sunday, and every other Thursday 5:00pm-5:00am
- As a Manufacturing Technician you will be working for an industry leader in the field of pharmaceutical development. They have an exceptional track record and dynamic product line, and their facility in West St. Paul is top of the line!
Manufacturing Technician Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Run material according to customer and quality specifications so that the product conforms to documented standards.
· Accurately complete the data entry of all computer generated paperwork according to department manual.
· Collectively work with team members by helping other operators to achieve production objectives.
· Maintain equipment, perform repairs and quality checks.
· Perform all job duties in a safe manner, following all established protocols.
Manufacturing Technician Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· Ability to work for an entire 12 hour shift in a regulated, cleanroom environment.
· High mechanical aptitude, minimum 3 years of previous machine operating experience.
· Ability to lift 35 pounds.
· Strong communication skills.
· This position will require a drug screen and background check.
To apply for the Manufacturing Technician role, please click “Apply Now” and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Manufacturing Technician position, please call our Twin Cities East Metro office at (651) 771-2368!
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app