7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in St. Paul is currently interviewing for 1st Shift Assembler III • Contingent to Hire Assemblers
Must have 2 Years catheter experience in the clean room.
- Clean room medical assembly (with 2 Years catheter experience)
- Fast paced production
- Produce quality parts
- High attention to detail
- Operate packaging equipment
- 2 Years catheter experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attention to detail
- Must be willing to submit to pre-employment testing
- Must stand for 8 hour shift
- Must have hands on experience building electrically active catheters (i.e. electrophysiology catheters, mapping catheters, diagnostic catheters).
- Working with extrusions on a mandrel using a microscope.
- Cutting, skiving, measuring extrusions using a microscope.
- Bonding of extrusions- thermal, adhesive-solvent, glue, UV cure.
- Placing ring electrodes on extrusions.
- Welding/soldering ring electrodes.
For more information, please call our Woodbury office at 651-771-2368 or you may apply online by visiting our website www.dohertyjobs.com.
Download our mobile app for Android or iOS device at www.doherty.jobs/app.