7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leader in the pasta manufacturing industry located in New Hope, MN. We are seeking Manufacturing Associates on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts as well as Weekend shifts for these exciting opportunities. Compensation starts at $12.00 -$13.00 per hour.
Working with this company as a Manufacturing Associate, you will be joining a team that makes over 150 pasta shapes and formulas for retail private label, foodservice, and ingredient customers. We lead the way in bringing innovative pastas packed with nutrition and delicious taste.
Manufacturing Associate Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate pallet jack to move pasta containers into machine.
- Operation of pasta regrind machine.Ensuring that the working station is clean during and after operation.
- Following food industry “GMP's” (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Reading visual instruction to fold and tape boxes for the transport and storage of pasta.
- Ensuring that the working station is clean during and after operation.
Manufacturing Associate Requirements and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in food industry manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Previous experience with pallet jacks.
- Must have Steel-toe shoes.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
To apply for the Manufacturing Associate role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Manufacturing Associate position, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app