7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Minnetonka, MN is currently interviewing candidates for 1st shift Assembly. The Assembler position is temporary to hire.
Our client is seeking Assemblers to work in their Minnetonka, MN location. This is a temporary to hire 1st shift position paying up to $13.50 an hour DOQ. Our client is looking for dedicated and reliable candidates that enjoy working in a fast paced warehouse environment.
The following are the responsibilities of the Assembler
· Assemble components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies
· Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
· Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gather parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
· Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications
· Keeps equipment operational by completing preventative maintenance requirements.
· Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
· All other job duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager
· Maintain clean work area
The following are the requirements of the Assembler
· Experience in manufacturing required.
· Must have strong attention to detail in a fast paced work environment
· One of more years SM soldering/mechanical assemblies.
· Experience on rework circuit board is preferred
· Quality control experience preferred.
· Excellent oral and written communications required
· Ability to stand up to 8 hours per shift
· Ability to bend and twist frequently and lift up to 40 lbs. frequently
· High school diploma or GED is required
· Must submit to a criminal background check and drug screen
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Assembler position, please apply at www.doherty.jobs and contact the Doherty Staffing office at (952) 835-8883 if you have any questions.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app