Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leader in the manufacturing of building access panels located in Brooklyn Park, MN. We are seeking Powder Painters on 1st shift (6:00am - 2:30pm) for this exciting opportunity. Compensation starts at $12.50 per hour.
As an experienced Powder Painter, you will be working on architectural building products sold to building owners, contractors and subcontractors operating around the world and delivered directly to the construction site.
Powder Painter Dutie and Responsibilities:
- Paint all products using powder paint.
- Perform frequent quality checks.
- Float to assembly area when painting is complete.
- Cross train on various positions to ensure maximum output.
- Maintains clean work area
Powder Painter Requirements and Qualifications:
- 1 Year experience in powder coating preferred.
- Experience working with power tools and manual tools.
- Ability to identify quality issues.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Must be willing to submit to a criminal background check and drug test.
To apply for the Powder Painter position, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Powder Painter position, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app