7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is searching for a Powder Painter to work Monday-Friday from 6am-2:30pm in Brooklyn Park, MN. As a Powder Painter, you will earn $12.50 per hour.
As an experienced Powder Painter, you will be working on architectural building products sold to building owners, contractors and subcontractors operating around the world and delivered directly to the construction site.
Powder Painter Responsibilities
The Powder Painter is responsible for the following:
· Paint all products using powder paint
· Perform frequent quality checks
· Float to assembly area when painting is complete
· Cross train on various positions to ensure maximum output
· Maintains clean work area
Powder Painter Requirements
The following is required for the Powder Painter:
· 1 Year experience in powder coating preferred
· Experience working with power tools and manual tools
· Ability to identify quality issues
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
· High school diploma or GED is required
· Must be willing to submit to a criminal background check and drug test
For additional information or to inquire about the Powder Painter position, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro office at 952-835-8883. To apply for the Powder Painter position, please click Apply Now.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app