7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Minneapolis, MN is currently interviewing for Pump Assemblers to work on 1st shift. $15.50 hourly.
Our client is seeking 1st shift Pump Assemblers to work in their Minneapolis location. The pay is $15.50 hourly.
Pump Assembler Responsibilities
The Pump Assembler is responsible for the following:
· Perform subassembly or final assembly or packing of electrical mechanical pump units.
· Assembly is accomplished on progression type and/or bench assembly lines as assigned.
· Read and follow Assembly Aids as required. May be required to read prints and diagrams.
· Complete process control charts daily, if necessary, as required.
· Utilize pneumatic hand tools for assembly in a safe manner.
Pump Assembler Requirements
The following are requirements for the Pump Assembler:
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Personal computer skills using a variety of Microsoft Office products.
- Previous experience in an electrical or mechanical assembly role.
- Ability pass drug screen and criminal background check.
- Previous experience with pneumatic hand tools.
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Pump Assembler position, please apply at www.doherty.jobs and contact the Doherty Staffing office at (952) 835-8883 if you have any questions.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app