Stock and Issue Clerk
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Minneapolis, MN is currently interviewing for a Stock and Issue Clerk to work on 1st shift. $16.50 hourly.
Our client is seeking a 1st shift Stock and Issue Clerk to work in their Minneapolis location. The pay is $16.50 hourly.
STOCK AND ISSUE CLERK ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
· Role maintains inventory accuracy for production/assembly department.
· Moves large or bulky items from stock to production line and/or returns items from production line back into stock.
· Picks issued parts for SOW's.
· Processes and moves discrepant materials and picks ATS's and SK's.
· Operates forklift and other material handling equipment to move inventory to designated locations.
· Performs cycle counting of products whether assigned or self-identified relating to component discrepancies.
· Performs administrative tasks such as reviewing work order forms, IK ordering, transaction data entry and/or processes transactions by using a scanning gun.
· The position interacts with a lot of internal customers and external vendors, thus the need for communication skills both in person and on the phone.
· Heavy data entry in regards to inventory control in-house and out-bound.
STOCK AND ISSUE CLERK REQUIREMENTS:
· High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
· Ability pass drug screen and criminal background check.
· Knowledge of and skill using Microsoft Office applications and ERP systems. (JDE or SAP)
· Knowledge of Lean and Kaizan methods and practices and standard production safety protocol.
· Previous experience in a traffic clerk or material handler role.
· Ability to use warehouse scanners for inventory tracking and control.
· Knowledge of the standard methods used to pack and unpack materials and supplies from trucks, containers and racking/shelving.
· Ability to operate manual and powered material handling equipment such as electric and gas forklifts, pallet jacks, and high lifts.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app