- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions, in partnership with our client company in Plymouth, MN, is currently interviewing for Assembler II to work 1st shift. This is a temporary to hire position paying $13.50 hourly.
Our client is seeking candidates for their 1st shift Assembler II positions to work in their Plymouth, MN location. This temporary to hire position is paying $13.50 hourly.
Assembler II Responsibilities
The Assembler II is responsible for the following:
- Performs standard assembly on the line or at the bench
- Read and follow Assembly Aids as required
- May be required to read prints and diagrams
- Operate a variety of shop machinery and hand held tools including custom tooling, air drivers and torque wrenches to complete work orders
- Maintain a clean work area
- All other duties as assigned by Management
Assembler II Requirements
The following are requirements for the Assembler II:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and assembly aids
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations such as adding, subtracting and dividing
- Ability to perform simple and complex repetitive tasks for extended periods of time
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Knowledge of the standard methods used to pick and unpack materials and supplies from trucks, containers and reaching
- Must submit to a drug screen and criminal background check
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Assembler II position, please apply at www.doherty.jobs and contact the Doherty Staffing office at (952) 835-8883 if you have any questions.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app