Electronic Control Technician
Doherty Career Solutions is looking for a talented Electronics Control Technician to work with a privately held organization whose roots are firmly planted in the food and agriculture business. The Electronic Control Technician must have a working knowledge of safe work practices, plant equipment, troubleshooting and repair procedures, as well as equipment installation under the supervision of the Maintenance Team Leader, Maintenance Supervisors, and other members of management. Weekend and overtime work in this position is common and may be required to meet operational goals. The work area includes both inside and outside of the facility, depending on work requirements. This position requires the ability to work in extreme environments of both hot and cold.
- Ensure production equipment is properly configured and set to desired controls to meet operational efficiencies and goals.
- Troubleshoot and repair all electronic high-tech processing and control systems, as well as associated equipment in plant. (Examples: TI programs, AB programs, electronic eyes, lighting equipment, Ishida and other scale equipment, metal detector programming and Ammonia detection systems.)
- Maintain appropriate certifications and continued education as required.
- Minimum of 5 years of instrumentation/electronic/electrical relevant experience.
- Graduation from a technical trade and/or completion of an apprenticeship, certificate or associate degree program in a related field.
- Experience with programming and/or PLC operations preferred.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to perform addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, ranges, averages, fractions, measurements and calculate percentages to make proper adjustments and calibrations, as required.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Combination of education, training and/or experience will be considered for this position.
Don't miss out on this opportunity! Apply online or contact a recruiter at 952-832-8390.