- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing is currently partnering with a leading company in the pharmaceutical industry in West St. Paul, MN. We are seeking Medical Packagers on a variety of schedules for this exciting opportunity!
In this position you will earn $12.00 per hour, with built-in overtime every other week.
- 1st Shift: Monday-Wednesday, and every other Thursday 5:00am-5:00pm
- 2nd Shift: Monday-Wednesday, and every other Thursday 5:00pm-5:00am
- 3rd Shift: Friday-Sunday, and every other Thursday 5:00am-5:00pm
- 4th Shift: Friday-Sunday, and every other Thursday 5:00pm-5:00am
SummaryAs a Medical Packager you will be working for an industry leader in the field of pharmaceutical development. They have an exceptional track record and dynamic product line, and their facility in West St. Paul is top of the line! Medical Packager Main Duties/Responsibilities:
- Assemble packaging for medical and pharmaceutical products.
- Work as part of a skilled team to meet production goals.
- Package products efficiently by hand or with the assistance of specialized equipment.
- Perform all job duties in a safe manner, following all established protocols.
- Ability to work for an entire 12 hour shift in a regulated, cleanroom environment.
- Ability to read/write in English, and perform basic math at a 9th grade level.
- Ability to lift 20-25 pounds.
- High level of manual dexterity, for packaging of small parts.
To apply for the Medical Packager role, please click “Apply Now” and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Medical Packager position, please call our Twin Cities East Metro office at (651) 771-2368!Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app