Customer Service Rep
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Top Talent is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative for our client in St. Cloud, MN. Qualified candidates must possess excellent customer service, a sales mentality and able to work well in a team environment.Job Duties:
- Negotiate pricing on loads with customers.
- Accountable for providing excellent Customer Service to all Customers & Carriers, including pricing, current loads & delivery information.
- Ensure information for invoicing and settling carriers is correct.
- Work closely with Admin Department securing information on qualified Carriers and credit information on current and new Customers.
- Verify all information on each load with Customer, Carrier, & Driver.
- Work closely with team members, logistics team, Admin Department as well as Specialized dispatch, communicating available freight and booking freight to keep Specialized trucks loaded.
- Work closely with Team Leads on loads with Customer credit issues.
- Each Logistics Customer Service team member will work towards achieving and maintaining Company goals by booking an expected amount of loads per week/month.
- Once skills and abilities have been met you will be trained in the techniques of Champion Calling.
- Attend company meetings & educational classes & seminars as directed.
- Other duties as directed by Team Leader, Manager, and Owners
- College degree or 2-4 years work experience, sales/customer service training helpful
- Above average communication skills
- An understanding of the transportation/logistics industry, or desire to learn
- Self motivated & innovative - able to work with little supervision
- Able to multi task and prioritize task at hand
- Excellent Customer Service, phone skills, & computer skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment, with a smile on your face!
- A Grand Champion Attitude and Honest Character will guarantee your success!