Maintenance Technician - $1,000 Signing Bonus!
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - $1,000 BONUS WHEN YOU START!
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the digital industry in Chanhassen, MN. We are seeking Maintenance Technicians on 3rd shift for this exciting opportunity! Compensation starts at $20-25 per hour. Shift is 6pm-6am, alternating, working two weekends per month. Will be required to train during days.
This client is uniquely positioned to develop and provide high quality products, services and a digital signature that can be linked to any object, including industrial assets, consumer goods, credit cards, passports, access products, vehicles and many more.
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Focus on all equipment performance, seeking to optimize efficiency, safety, and quality
- Develop procedures to improve equipment work flow to maximize productivity
- Perform monthly scheduled maintenance
- Perform equipment repairs, addressing the root of the problem to resolve the issue in its entirety
- Participate in inventory control by being aware of all supply locations, and maintaining accurate inventory metrics by signing parts in and out as needed
- Keep a maintenance log and enter all data to keep maintenance log current
- Ensure that all machinery is functioning optimally, making repairs or adjustments as necessary
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to work on equipment and machines such as mechanical components, lamination processes, punch machines, and rolls of products
- Excellent diagnostic and repair skills, and the ability to use all available resources to make an accurate diagnosis and repair
- High technical and mechanical aptitude
- Basic understanding and repair skills related to hydraulics
- Electronics and pneumatic - interfacing
- Ability to work with Keyence, Sick, Kita and Omron sensors
- Ability to work with pick and place industrial robots
- Knowledge of electronic and pneumatic interfacing
- Basic understanding of Servo motor and drive
- Knowledge of programmable logic controllers, ability to read and understand schematic, ladder logic
- Ability to use machine shop tools such as manual mill, lathe, sander, band saw, and power hand tools
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Associate's degree, preference given to degrees in electronics or mechanical fields
- Must be a United States citizen or Permanent Resident
To apply for the Maintenance Technician role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or further information about the Maintenance Technician role position, please call our On-Site office at 612-357-8380.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app