Doherty Career Solutions, a professional firm, has partnered with a direct client in the banking industry. This is a contract opportunity. This role will support the Wealth Management business as part of a team under the Business Architect of Advisory Platforms. This role is considered a blended position consisting of Salesforce Support and Business Analysis responsibilities. The individual will work directly with Salesforce Users (approx.. 2500) as well as key Business Line leadership.
1. Daily administration and support of CASES' Salesforce database including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles.
2. Acts as a liaison between the Business Line and technology supporting the projects and objectives of the business. A deep technical understanding of the SFDC platform (around customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations) to bolster the business line requirements and business analysis deliverables
3. Provides project release support including research, analysis, design review, implementation, and monitoring of new enhancements or revisions to the system.
4. Involvement in the testing process and production validation.
5. Ad-hoc reporting design and development.
6. Support to training and communications teams.
7. This role will work with cross functional teams and business stakeholders to help define and document business requirements for the CRM application.
8. In addition, the role will be responsible for assisting with documenting current and to-be business processes while understanding the data and technologies needed.
9. Strong knowledge of Salesforce and ability to administer SFDC platform on behalf of the business is required.
- CRM Experience - SalesForce.com administration experience is required; wealth management environment is preferred
- 5+ years of increasing responsibility as a Business Analyst or related experience with particular focus on Wealth Management functions
- Superior interpersonal relationship building and leadership skills
- Strong verbal presentation, and written communication skills
- Translate and deliver actionable, high-impact plans that improve CRM, relationship management, leads, referrals, business workflow
- Communicate effectively with business partners and stakeholders to assess support needs, assist in the identification of business needs
- Experience in integrating information from a variety of resources, formats and systems
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to conduct an analysis of business needs, including scheduling meetings, planning agendas, conferring with business line leaders, documenting and making verbal and written presentations
- Strong understanding of project life cycle testing methodologies
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Education: Master's Degree in business or related information technology competency
- Experience supporting Wealth Management Trust and Investments technology projects
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM201) or ability to obtain certification within first 6 months
- Previous experience implementing SFDC or other CRM suite; ability to apply experience and best practices with SFDC or other CRM suite into optimal business solutions
- Advanced technical skills including SQL, PL/SQL, Microsoft Office, Visio & Project
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Prior experience with project management and workflow software tools