Payment Contract Analyst
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Humera is seeking a Payment Contract Analyst for our client in mounds view, MN the person in this role is responsible for executing high-quality clinical review and approval of invoices and payment questions in a timely manner while maintaining external and internal relationships. . This is a long-term contract opportunity!
- Frequently uses general knowledge of clinical contract practices.
- Understands and applies general clinical contract principles, theories and concepts. Understands the intent of contractual languages and is able to represent and defend Medtronic's position.
- Refers to established Medtronic policies and practices for guidance.
- Works under general supervision and work may be reviewed by manager or senior-level team members for adequacy and accuracy. Seeks necessary input and guidance from manager and/or senior-level payment contracting team member(s).
- Uses critical thinking skills to review contract against payments. Secures additional input from legal, manager, clinical team, contract specialist and/or data management as needed before making payment or responding to a payment question.
- Effectively manages multiple payment priorities in a timely manner to meet the external and internal customers' needs and proactively provides status updates on payments and payment questions.
- Effectively manages workload in accordance with study milestones.
- Regularly communicates with external and internal customers.
- Takes on process improvement projects as assigned and seeks regular input from manager regarding project direction.
- Supports processing payments and contract entry through Medtronic payment and contracting systems.
- Bachelors degree (Required)
- 2 years payment contract experience with Bachelors or
- No Experience with Advanced Degree (e.g. JD, Masters)
- Experience with Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Document management experience
- Previous experience in customer-facing role
- Proven cross-functional experience
- Experience supporting clinical research or similar experience in a medical/scientific area
- Experience working in a matrix environment
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) background
- Attention to detail and accuracy