Sales and Design Consultant
SALES AND DESIGN CONSULTANT
Work your design magic!
Commission earnings ranging from $40,000 - $85,000 with no limit, plus full benefit package
Schneiderman's has been an original and premier home furnishings destination in Minnesota for over three generations. We are an expanding furniture company specializing in quality product, and believe the possibility of beautiful designer home furnishings should be a reality for everyone.
We are seeking Consultants at the following locations:
- Lakeville (NEW! Location opening Spring 2017)
Sales and Design Consultant Role:
We are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our sales team of exceptionally talented, bright and energetic people. Our success stems from pursuing positive change and striving for excellence while serving our customers with honesty, integrity, and respect. Schneiderman’s offers showrooms with all of the best mid to high end lines to work your design magic. If you're interested in working for a company that will support you from the start of the sale to the customer's door, this is the opportunity for you.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4 years in a Professional Selling Environment: big ticket sales beneficial but not required
- Passion for Customer Service
- Strong Communication Skills: both written and verbal
- Comfort with frequent computer usage and basic math ability
We are committed to ensuring your success by offering:
- Extensive Training Program - to be an effective customer-driven sales professional
- Focused marketing program, guaranteed to bring in ample clientele
- Above average commission rates with earnings ranging from $40,000 - $85,000 with no limit
- Bonus programs based on performance
- Full medical benefits
- Paid vacations
- 401k Benefits
- Flexible sales schedules
- Liberal merchandise discounts
Also, Hiring for the Following Positions Metro-wide:
Dock Specialist (Plymouth)
Warehouse Associate (Burnsville DC)
PT Office Specialist
A drive for excellence, passion for positive change, love for what you do, and the need to act with integrity, honestly, and respect will make you a successful candidate!