7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Overview: Are you seeking a mid-sized company to demonstrate your attention to detail, organization and mailing/warehouse skills? Do you like to work independently and in a team environment? Then Lawrence Merchandising Services may be the company for you…We are currently seeking a reliable, adaptable, and independent employee to work in our mailing and warehouse department. The ideal candidate for the position of MAILING TECHNICIAN will be an enthusiastic and detail oriented individual who is interested in working for a company that is experiencing growth.
We offer an autonomous and fast paced environment. We like to work hard and have fun doing so. Competitive pay and a great benefit package including 401k with a company match, health, dental, vision, and generous paid time off.
The MAILING TECHNICIAN position coordinates and executes tasks related to kitting, mailing, and warehousing. Most of your time would be spent kitting together signs, stickers, labels, and other materials to be mailed out to our Field Representatives across the country. In this position you must be able and interested in performing the repetitive kitting tasks during which you will spend much of your time standing, bending, and lifting 10-20 pounds regularly with some packages up to 50 pounds occasionally. Hours are M-F, 7-3:30.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Efficient and accurate kitting and mailing of mailing projects. Acting as a lead on mailing projects, including providing work direction to temporary employees.
- Metering of daily office mail including Federal Express and UPS Shipping.
- Tracking of kitting and mailing projects, utilizing email and Microsoft Excel.
- Handling interoffice deliveries.
- Providing tracking upon request
- Daily/Weekly inventory of warehouse stock of boxes, paper, envelopes, shipping supplies.
- Fulfillment and packaging of warehouse orders.
- Ensures organization of warehouse is maintained.
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment.
- Perform any additional duties, as assigned.
Qualified candidates will possess and/or have the ability to:
- High school diploma or equivalent. 6+ months experience with mailing and fulfillment. Experience with Microsoft Office programs, such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and Internet related programs. Effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing. Prioritize and multi-task multiple projects successfully to completion. Work independently in an autonomous environment and within a team. Organize, schedule and follow instructions. Be flexible to accommodate schedules, deadlines, etc. Be resourceful, assertive, detail oriented, energetic and highly self-motivated. Demonstrate initiative and creativity.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and fill out an application at this link
Lawrence Merchandising is a full service retail merchandising service organization with an experienced field staff across all 50 states. Over 50 years of retail merchandising experience, including 55 consecutive years of partnership with Target. We are committed to increasing sales and profits for our clients by delivering in-store solutions for their merchandising needs, such as planogram maintenance, signing placement, setting new displays or executing packaging updates. Our team of field representatives work in retailers such as Target, Walmart, Kohls and many others.
Lawrence Merchandising Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.