Machine Operator on our 2nd Shift
How about a 3 day weekend?
Great Northern is now offering 3 day weekends with the option to work Monday-Thursday or Tuesday-Friday!
Work four 10 hour days with a full benefit package including medical, dental, profit sharing, 401(k), paid holidays, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance and more!
$16.50 - $24.50 an hour based on experience
Great Northern Corporation, a manufacturer of corrugated packaging and display items, is seeking an experienced individual to fill the position of Machine Operator on our 2nd Shift. (2:45pm – 1:15 am). The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, positive attitude, will fit in to the GNC culture and have previous experience or mechanical aptitude.
Operating Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) experience and/or training in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read English and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure, manuals and order specifications.
- Ability to add, subtract multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Mechanical and spatial aptitude.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and quality.
- Ability to move from task/assignment to another on short notice
- Flexible to working weekends and over time when needed
Candidate will be required to take a short test on site.
If you fit this profile and are ready to take the next step in a successful and rewarding career with a stable company, apply today!
Submit your resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person between 8am – 4pm at:
Great Northern Corporation
8600 Wyoming Avenue North
Brooklyn Park, MN 55445
Tobacco Free Campus
No Phone Calls Please!