Machine Operator on our 2nd Shift
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
How about a 3 day weekend?
Great Northern is now offering 3 day weekends with the option to work Monday-Thursday or Tuesday-Friday!
Work four 10 hour days with a full benefit package including medical, dental, profit sharing, 401(k), paid holidays, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance and more!
$16.50 - $24.50 an hour based on experience
Great Northern Corporation, a manufacturer of corrugated packaging and display items, is seeking an experienced individual to fill the position of Machine Operator on our 2nd Shift. (2:45pm – 1:15 am). The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, positive attitude, will fit in to the GNC culture and have previous experience or mechanical aptitude.
Operating Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) experience and/or training in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read English and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure, manuals and order specifications.
- Ability to add, subtract multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Mechanical and spatial aptitude.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and quality.
- Ability to move from task/assignment to another on short notice
- Flexible to working weekends and over time when needed
Candidate will be required to take a short test on site.
If you fit this profile and are ready to take the next step in a successful and rewarding career with a stable company, apply today!
Submit your resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person between 8am – 4pm at:
Great Northern Corporation
8600 Wyoming Avenue North
Brooklyn Park, MN 55445
Tobacco Free Campus
No Phone Calls Please!
Apply for Machine Operator on our 2nd Shift
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly