Doherty Staffing Solutions, in partnership with our client company in Le Sueur, MN is currently interviewing for Machine Operators on both 1st and 3rd shifts.
Become part of a locally owned company who has received many awards including the 2002 Kraft Foods Award for Supplier Excellence and is heavily involved in Minnesota's community and economy contributing to not only jobs, but careers. They are currently seeking Machine Operators to work 1st and 3rd shifts in their Le Sueur location starting at $12.30/hour. This is a temp-to-hire position which has ample opportunity for overtime.
MACHINE OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
The Machine Operator position is responsible for:
- Regulating factors such as solids, and temperature and making adjustments depending on the type of product to be produced.
- Cleaning and sanitation of all parts and areas of the department including walls, floors, and equipment.
- Assist with product processing and packaging including handling of 55lb bags.
MACHINE OPERATOR REQUIRMENTS
The following are required for the Machine Operator job:
- Must be able to move up and down stairs.
- Must be able to work at floor level, waist level, and shoulder level repetitively.
- Required to work assigned shifts and fill in for other shifts as needed.
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Machine Operator job, please contact the Mankato Doherty office at 507-387-5009. You can also email your resume directly to email@example.com. To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app