Doherty Staffing is currently interviewing for a forklift operator to work at our client company in Wahpeton. Hours are 6am-4:30pm Monday - Friday with possible overtime on Saturdays. Pay will depend upon experience and qualifications.
FORKLIFT OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate forklift to properly load, transport, and unload stock, parts, and materials
- Works closely with assigned personnel to ensure all product is stacked, banded, and accounted for when loading OTR trailers
- Performs timely cycle counts to verify inventory accuracy and enters data into system
- Performs related production/traffic work as apparent or assigned
FORKLIFT OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS
- High school education or equivalent
- 6 months of related forklift experience
- Willing to work with documents and printed reports
- Good handwriting and basic computer skills
- Willing to assist in other department operations/functions as applicable
To submit yourself for the Forklift Operator job opportunity, please first apply online at www.doherty.jobs, then call our Doherty Staffing Wahpeton office at 701-591-0101.
Doherty Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Drug Free Employer.
Download out mobile app for IOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app