7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is expanding our team of employment experts in our Edina, MN office! Would you like to be part of a family owned company that really treats their employees like family? Across the United States, the workforce solutions industry is growing twice as fast as the economy. Doherty is looking to hire our next employment expert in this rewarding, diverse, and fast-paced work environment!
RECRUITER MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interview, hire, and place employees in positions that match their skill sets. Identify qualified employees through recruiting and interviewing activities in order to meet current and future client demands.
- Perform a variety of human resources functions including overseeing the screening and hiring process, leading orientation and onboarding new employees, coaching employees on attendance and performance expectations, and conducting incident investigations.
- Manage client accounts as assigned, including communication related to their staffing needs, updating them on recruiting progress, and assisting in the management of Doherty employees working at client sites.
- Attend tours of client and prospective client sites to gain a clear understanding of the work environment, company culture, and specific jobs that need to be considered while recruiting candidates.
- Collaborate with the service team to maximize the level of client service, encourage relationship building, and provide cost effective service solutions to meet customer demands.
- Willing to multi-task and quickly switch gears between having phone conversations, meeting with clients and/or candidates, working on projects, etc.
- Willing to travel between the office and client worksites for meetings, tours, candidate introductions for interviews, etc.
- Willing to attend networking events and periodic training sessions
- Must be willing to work Monday-Friday with occasional extended hours to accommodate client needs
- Must be willing to complete pre-employment background and DMV check
· Are you Doherty's next employment expert? If you are interested in this career opportunity with Doherty, apply online now at www.Doherty.jobs/apply. For inquiries about this career or our company culture, please reach out to Samantha at 952-832-3324. We look forward to connecting with you! #WorkatDoherty
· Want to learn more about staffing as a career? Visit www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/staffing-career
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
We're not just interviewing YOU; you're also interviewing US to see if our company is a good fit! To give you a better idea of what working for Doherty is like, here are some of our employees' favorite perks:
· Exceptional paid time off (PTO) plan and paid holiday schedule
· Friendly work environment with Employee Appreciation Week held annually in October
· Honest & ethical company (recipient of the Minnesota Business Ethics Award)
· Impressive health benefit offering (medical, dental, vision), including family coverage
· Generous retirement plan options & 401k employer match
· Woman owned business with remarkable women representation in management roles
· Tuition assistance program and an elevated emphasis on continued education/training at all levels
For more than 35 years, Doherty has successfully matched businesses with employees, and candidates with great jobs. Widely recognized as an industry-leading, innovative staffing and recruiting company, Doherty is the largest Minnesota-based staffing firm, Minnesota's 8th largest woman-owned business, a Star Tribune Top Workplace since 2014, and the only employment agency to receive the Minnesota Business Ethics Award.
Doherty is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.
Apply online at www.doherty.jobs/apply
Download our app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app