7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty, The Employment Experts is expanding our team of employment experts in our Faribault office! Would you like to be part of a family owned company that really treats their employees like family? Across the United States, the workforce solutions industry is growing twice as fast as the economy. Doherty is looking to hire our next employment expert in this rewarding, diverse, and fast-paced work environment!
HR RECRUITER MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
· Recruit and identify qualified candidates to build and maintain a candidate pool with the goal of eventually interviewing, hiring and placing those who are qualified employees.
· Manage and develop client relationships. Provide recruiting status updates for open orders, quality checks for employees currently working, and identify potential new orders. Provide updates to Staffing Supervisor or Service Manager on a regular basis.
· Collaborate with the service team to maximize the level of client service, encourage relationship building, and provide cost effective service solutions to meet customer demands.
· Work closely with Staffing Manager and Business Development Manager to strategize on methodologies to identify new business opportunities in order to achieve and exceed company financial goals and objectives.
· Maximize Doherty's technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely and high quality results.
· Attend periodic training to maintain skills and develop new ones.
HR RECRUITER KEY REQUIREMENTS
· EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
o Required: High School Diploma or GED and two years related experience and or training;
o Preferred: Two years of college and two years related work experience.
· Must have excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
· Are you Doherty's next employment expert? If you are interested in this career opportunity with Doherty, apply online now at www.Doherty.jobs/apply. For inquiries about this career or our company culture, please reach out to us at 507-384-3534. We look forward to connecting with you! #WorkatDoherty #officecareer· Want to learn more about staffing as a career? Visit www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/staffing-career.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
We're not just interviewing YOU; you're also interviewing US to see if our company is a good fit! To give you a better idea of what working for Doherty is like, here are some of our employees' favorite perks:
· Exceptional paid time off (PTO) plan and paid holiday schedule
· Friendly work environment with Employee Appreciation Week held annually in October
· Honest & ethical company (recipient of the Minnesota Business Ethics Award)
· Impressive health benefit offering (medical, dental, vision), including family coverage
· Generous retirement plan options & 401k employer match
· Woman owned business with remarkable women representation in management roles
· Tuition assistance program and an elevated emphasis on continued education/training at all levels
For more than 35 years, Doherty has successfully matched businesses with employees, and candidates with great jobs. Widely recognized as an industry-leading, innovative staffing and recruiting company, Doherty is the largest Minnesota-based staffing firm, Minnesota's 8th largest woman-owned business, a Star Tribune Top Workplace since 2014, and the only employment agency to receive the Minnesota Business Ethics Award.
Doherty is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.