Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leader in specialty building products Industry located in Brooklyn Park, MN. We are seeking Mechanical Assembler on 1st and 2nd shifts for these exciting opportunities. 1st shift 6:00am - 2:30pm Monday - Friday and 2nd shift 2:30pm - 11:00pm Monday - Friday. Compensation starts at $12.50 - $13.50 depending on shift.
As a Mechanical Assembler, you will be in a culture of value - our partner is dedicated to providing value to architects, and contractors, as well as their vendors and suppliers, and especially to their employees!
Mechanical Assembler Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mat doors to curb and counterflashing.
- Install all hardware on roof hatches and smoke vents (hinges, slam latch, spring packages, pyro latches, etc.)
- Monitors kan ban to prevent “stock outs”.
- Utilize TOC to ensure continuous workflow to the constraint area does not see a blockage.
- Keep area well organized and clean.
- Cross train in all areas (racking, assembly, spot welding and cutting of insulation).
- Performs frequent quality checks.
- Spot welding.
Mechanical Assembler Associate Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 20 lbs continuous, 50+ is team lift.
- Will need to reach over shoulder.
- Steel-toe boots required.
- Very warm environment.
- Ability to pass criminal background check and drug screen.
To apply for the Mechanical Assembler position, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Mechanical Assembler position, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app