Doherty Staffing, in partnership with a client company located in Eau Claire, is seeking candidates for Packaging Specialists (various shifts). Pay for this position is $12 - $13/hr. depending on shift.
Packaging Specialist Associate Responsibilities:
- Package product within product specifications. This includes checking for correct code dates and defective packaging materials in an accurate and timely manner.
- Responsible for all job rotation tasks such as placing empty containers on line, repackaging boxes, stacking product on pallets, etc. in an accurate and timely manner.
- Completes paperwork and documentation in an accurate, neat and timely manner. (i.e.: production tickets, downtime reports, etc.), including completing basic computer operations and data entry.
- Assists in line changeovers and other projects as assigned.
- Responsible for sanitizing and cleaning equipment to meet quality control standards within a timely manner.
- Maintains a safe and clean work area.
Packaging Specialist Associate Requirements:
- H.S. diploma or equivalent
- Willing to stand for up to 12 hours
- Willing to lift up to 40 pounds
- Reliable transportation
- Great attendance
- Ability to work on short notice
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Packaging Specialist position, please contact Doherty at (715) 514-3500 or apply online TODAY at www.doherty.jobs
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Doherty Staffing is a Drug Free and Equal Opportunity Employer