1st Shift Assembly
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Faribault, is currently interviewing for an Assembler, 1st shift.
Our client is seeking an Assembler, to work 1st shift in their Faribault location. The pay is $12.75
The Assembler position is responsible for:
· Assembles various components using hand tools, air tools and measuring equipment ensuring that all specifications are being met to manufacture the highest quality product.
· Analyzes rejected product, communicating this with the Lead Assembler and assisting in the problem resolution.
· Uses calibration and testing equipment effectively, ensuring that the product functions according to specifications.
· Primary function is to assemble generators, log splitters and air compressors.
The following are required for the Assembler role:
· Lifting up to 50 pounds.
· Standing entire shift.
· Willingness to work overtime as required
· Working around dust or chemicals in the air
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Welder position, please contact the Doherty Faribault office at 507-384-3533. You can also email your resume directly to email@example.com
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app