QUALITY TECHNICIAN C
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Waseca, is currently interviewing for a Machine Operator, 2nd shift.
Our client is seeking a Quality Technician, to work 2nd shift in Waseca. The pay range is $14/hr.
QUALITY TECHNICIAN C RESPONSIBILITIES
The Machine Operator position is responsible for:
· Assisting with receiving, in-process and final inspection activities
· Coordinating outside calibration of gages and measuring devices not calibrated in house
· Performing quality gage and standard set-ups, gage issues and returns which includes cleaning, calibration, and returning to storage location
· Perform operator audits and other internal audits as assigned
· Issue and assist with follow-up on internal and customer DMR's
· Perform first part approvals including the use of CMM's
· Assist with keeping QS facility clean and orderly
· Exhibit a cooperative attitude and work effectively with others
· Observe established safety procedures and notifies supervisor of any hazardous or unsafe conditions observed or encountered
· Other duties and special projects may be assigned
QUALITY TECHNICIAN C REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Machine Operator role:
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Minimum 1 year of machining or quality related experience
· Must be able to read and understand blueprints
· Must have PC and Microsoft software literate
· Must be accurate, thorough, and detail oriented
· Must be able to continuously bend, stoop, twist, walk, stand, and list up to 50 Lbs.
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Cabinet Carpenter position, please contact the Doherty Office at 952-818-3222. You can also email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Doherty Staffing Solutions has been a workforce industry leader since 1980, offering staffing, payroll and recruiting service to companies nationwide. We recruit and place qualified individuals in industries such as industrial, manufacturing, clerical and professional. Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time employment, Doherty focuses on finding a career that matches your character and skills to the right company. In addition to competitive pay, we offer employee benefits, direct deposit, and weekly paychecks.