Service Repair Tech
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Owatonna, MN is currently interviewing for an RV Technician on the first shift at $13/hour.
RV TECHNICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Diagnose and repair RV systems and accessories
- Provide and document complete diagnostics, repair or replacement services to customers.
- Execute work orders while diagnosing and repairing RV equipment and structures
- Keep track of parts and materials used in repair or replacement
- Keep supervisor apprised of work progress
- Ensure that the final work product meets quality standards and is inspected by supervisor or designee.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area for customers and coworkers
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- May lift up to 50lbs and/or move up to 100lbs with assistive devices
RV TECHNICIAN REQUIREMENTS
- Certification from college or technical school in trade field (Mechanical, HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, Maintenance, etc)
- 2 years of service technician or construction experience
- RVIA certification preferred
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Must comply with Federal, State and Local standards and requirements
- Report to management any situation or condition that jeopardizes the safety, welfare, or integrity of the dealership, it's employees, or customers
- Must have own tools
- Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record preferred
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the RV Technician position, please contact the Doherty Office at 952-818-3222. You can also email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Doherty Staffing Solutions has been a workforce industry leader since 1980, offering staffing, payroll and recruiting service to companies nationwide. We recruit and place qualified individuals in industries such as industrial, manufacturing, clerical and professional. Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time employment, Doherty focuses on finding a career that matches your character and skills to the right company. In addition to competitive pay, we offer employee benefits, direct deposit, and weekly paychecks.