Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company In Owatonna, is currently interviewing for an Maintenance Technician on 3rd shift
Our client, is seeking an account manager to work 3rd shift in their Owatonna location. The pay is $16-$20/hour.
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES
· The Maintenance Technician position is responsible for:
· Executes daily and weekly workload plans to accomplish established tasks provided by Maintenance Lead/Supervisor
· Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all equipment and facilities
· Performs all preventative and scheduled maintenance as assigned
· Installs equipment and completes projects as assigned
· Follow all lock out/tag out procedures
· Ensures that the Food Safety program is adhered to
· Adhere to all Standard Operating Procedures and job instructions
· Follow all GMP's
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Maintenance Technician role.
· Education: High School Diploma or GED
· Experience: 3 years' experience in troubleshooting and repairing PLC's and other equipment in a production facility
· Move items of 55-80 lbs. in weight from one place to another
· Computer literate - navigate Windows, perform data entry
· Verbal and Math Skills
· Standing up to 10 hours
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN position, please contact the Doherty Office at 952-818-3222. You can also email your resume directly to email@example.com. To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Doherty Staffing Solutions has been a workforce industry leader since 1980, offering staffing, payroll and recruiting service to companies nationwide. We recruit and place qualified individuals in industries such as industrial, manufacturing, clerical and professional. Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time employment, Doherty focuses on finding a career that matches your character and skills to the right company. In addition to competitive pay, we offer employee benefits, direct deposit, and weekly paychecks. Doherty Staffing Solutions is in Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.