Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Owatonna, is currently interviewing for a Machine Operator for 3rd shift.
Our client is seeking a Machine Operator, to work 3rd shift in their Owatonna location. The pay is $12.50
MACHINE OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
The Machine Operator position is responsible for:
· Knowledge of how to operate forklift.
· Willingness to work in a cool temperature.
· Dumping cradles of meat into a machine.
· Record inventory outside - will have to walk from trailer to trailer.
· Cross train with bagger position & forklift positions.
MACHINE OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Machine Operator role:
· Knowledge and skills necessary to meet organizational objectives.
· High School Diploma or GED.
· At least 1 year of Forklift experience.
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Machine Operator position, please contact the Doherty office at 507-444-9088. You can also email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app