1st Shift Machine Operator
1ST SHIFT MACHINE OPERATOR- Immediate Openings!
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Mankato, MN is currently interviewing for Machine Operators on 1st shift.
Join a company who is celebrating 70 years today. Our client specializes in designing and manufacturing components for industries such as Agriculture, Construction, Mining, Military, and more. This is a full-time position paying $12 on 1st shift, 7am-3pm Monday - Friday.
MACHINE OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
The Machine Operator position is responsible for:
· Setup and operate drill presses, hones, and other tools
· Load machines manually or through operation of a bar feeder
· Interpret blueprint and job specifications to determine dimensions and tolerances
MACHINE OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Machine Operator job:
· High School Diploma or equivalent required and 1-3 years of experience or training
· Required to work overtime as requested
· Must possess mathematical skills, computer skills, and the ability to read English
CONTACTTo submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Machine Operator position, please contact the Mankato Doherty office at 507-387-5009 or submit your resume to email@example.com. You can also apply at http://www.doherty.jobs.com
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app