Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Mankato, MN is currently interviewing for an Inventory Specialist positions on 1st shift.
Our client specializes in designing and manufacturing components for industries such as Agriculture, Construction, Mining, Military, and more. This is a full-time position starting out at $10 on 1st shift, 7am-4pm, Monday - Friday.
INVENTORY SPECIALIST RESPONSIBILITIES
The Inventory Specialist position is responsible for:
· Pick parts out of the warehouse according to order
· Package finished products and inspect containers to meet specifications
INVENTORY SPECIALIST REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Inventory Specialist job:
· High School Diploma or equivalent required
· Required to work overtime as requested
· Must be willing to learn and take on additional tasks as needed
CONTACTTo submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Inventory Specialist position, please contact the Mankato Doherty office at 507-387-5009 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also apply at http://www.doherty.jobs.com
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app