Doherty Staffing Solutions, in partnership with our client company in Mankato, MN is currently interviewing for a Machine Operator on 2nd shift.
This client provides advanced metal fabrication solutions for original equipment manufacturers in various industries, including power generation, nuclear power generation, renewable energy, agricultural, heavy construction equipment, and US Military. Work for a company that has plans to introduce new divisions into the industry, using real time information to deliver high-quality metal fabrication. This job is 2nd shift, Mon-Thurs, starting at $16.00/hr with opportunity of overtime.
MACHINE OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
The Machine Operator position is responsible for:
- Reading blueprints, setting up and operating machines to saw, cut, shear, slit, punch, crimp, notch, bend, or straighten metal
- Sets stops or guides to specified length as indicated by scale
- Observe machine operation to detect part defects or machine malfunction
MACHINE OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Machine Operator job:
- Requires the ability to use a variety of hand and measuring tools such as micrometers, gauges, and calipers
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, and quality control
- Must have brake press or machining experience
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Machine Operator job, please contact the Mankato Doherty office at 507-387-5009 or submit your resume to DSS_Mankato@doherty.jobs. You can also apply at http://www.doherty.jobs
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app