Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company, in Stewartville, MN, they are currently interviewing for a Pultrusion Machine Operator, 1st shift.
SUMMARY: Our client is seeking a Pultrusion Machine Operator to work 1st shift (6:00am-6:00pm), Monday-Thursday, with pay starting at $12.00/hr.
MACHINE OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
The Pultrusion Line Machine Operator position is responsible for:
· Maintaining glass-racks and ensuring fiberglass flow
· Inspecting and continuously monitoring the quality of the product coming off the machine for any quality flaws
· Preparing product for shipping and/or secondary operations. This may include pointing, packaging, or palletizing
MACHINE OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Pultrusion Machine Operator role:
- Ability to lift 50 lbs on a regular basis
· Demonstrates ability to follow directions consistently and complete work in a productive and timely manner
· High attention to details, quality, productivity, and safety are required
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Pultrusion Machine Operator position, please contact the Doherty office at (507) 258-5535. You can also email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.doherty.jobs.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Doherty Staffing Solutions has been a workforce industry leader since 1980, offering staffing, payroll and recruiting service to companies nationwide. We recruit and place qualified individuals in industries such as industrial, manufacturing, clerical and professional. Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time employment, Doherty focuses on finding a career that matches your character and skills to the right company. In addition to competitive pay, we offer employee benefits, direct deposit, and weekly paychecks. Doherty Staffing Solutions is in Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.