BulkReefSupply.com is an online retailer of top quality products for saltwater aquarium hobbyists. We currently have an opportunity for an Receiving Manager on our Operations team. This position is responsible for managing the timely and accurate receiving and replenishment of our inventory.
- Manages receiving and replenishment team.
- Ensures goods are received and put away.
- Ensure bin levels are replenished to avoid stock outs
- Hold team accountable to follow establish processes and procedures.
- Establish new process and procedures to ensure efficient work flow in Receiving
- Continue culture of 6S to ensure a safe work environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred, or equivalent combination of skills training and experience.
- 3+ years of receiving, inventory control.
- 1+ years’ experience managing departmental budgets and direct reports.
- Knowledge of ERP systems, Sage 100 preferred
- Experience using hand dollies, motorized lift systems or pallet jacks, forklift certified.
- Demonstrated ability for planning, organizing and managing projects.
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs.
- Proficiency Microsoft Excel
- Strong oral and written communication skills
If you possess a strong sense of self-motivation and thrive in a self- directed, fast paced entrepreneurial environment this could be the opportunity for you. We offer a competitive wage and benefit program as well as a fun culture which includes:
- Bring your dog to work
- Monthly catered lunches
- Employee Discounts
- Paid every week
- Friday Happier Hour
Interested candidates please send a resume. For more information about Bulk Reef Supply please visit our website at www.bulkreefsupply.com
BulkReefSupply.com is a EEO/AA Employer