Exponential Business and Technologies Company (Ebatco™) is a nanotechnology focused service and development company. Ebatco serves the world business and technology communities through its nanotechnology expertise, business savvy, best-value products and satisfactory services. To support its strategic business plan, rapid business growth, and increasing customer needs, Ebatco is inviting qualified candidates to apply for the Analytical Chemist position in its Nano Analytical and Testing Laboratory (NAT Lab).
The experienced and customer service oriented Analytical Chemist will be a technical member of the NAT Lab team. The Analytical Chemist will perform contract lab services and instrument demonstrations, operate advanced nano/micro scale scientific instruments, collect, analyze and interpret testing and measurement data, and write technical reports on experimental results and observations. The Analytical Chemist is also expected to interface with customers for technical discussions, answering questions and proposing analyses and testing plans.
- Bachelor’s or graduate degrees in analytical chemistry, physical chemistry, organic chemistry, or related chemical disciplines
- 10 years for Bachelor’s, 5 years for Master’s and 1-2 years for Ph. D. working in a lab environment or with advanced instruments
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of FT-IR, Raman, GC/MS, LC/MS, HPLC.
- Excellent technical written and verbal communication skills
- High level of problem solving and project management skills
- Strong ability to effectively function in fast-paced, dynamic technical environment.
- Customer service and interface experience, a plus
- Perform customer contract lab services independently or with technician support
- Perform instrument demonstration and analytical services to support instrument sales
- Operate advanced nano/micro scale analytical and scientific instruments according to analysis protocols and operating manuals
- Discuss and compose analysis and testing plans
- Collect, analyze and interpret testing and measurement data and record observations
- Write technical reports on experimental results and analysis
- Interface with customers for contract lab services and instrument demonstrations
- Write testing procedures and protocols, and marketing materials
- Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Bonuses and incentive compensation
- Fringe benefits
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume to:
7154 Shady Oak Road
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Apply for Analytical Chemist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly