Sewing & Assembly
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
SEWING MACHINE OPERATOR
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently interviewing for sewing machine operators to work at our client company in the Fergus Falls, MN area. This is a four 10 hour day shift Monday through Thursday. Starting pay is $11 per hour or more depending upon experience.
SEWING MACHINE OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
The sewing machine operator will be responsible for:
· Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting materials
· Prepares machine by changing needles and thread
· Sews materials together by guiding material under machine needle using both single needle and double needle industrial sewing machines
· Adjusts machine performance on material by observing machine operation, detecting malfunctions, adjusting settings
· Maintains quality by inspecting finished product
· Complete preventive maintenance on sewing machine
SEWING MACHINE OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS:
The following are required for the sewing machine operator role:
· Excellent hand-eye coordination
· Good finger & hand dexterity and attention to detail
· Have good past work history
· Willing to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
To be considered for the sewing machine operator, please first complete the application online at www.doherty.jobs. You may contact our Fergus office at 218-531-2040 or Alexandria office at 320-763-3121 with any questions or for assistance.
Doherty Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Drug Free Employer.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app