Sr Inventory Ops Analyst
JOIN US AS AN INVENTORY OPS ANALYSTSimilar Industry Titles and Key Words: Analyst, OperationsCoordinates and supports the taking of physical inventories for stores, distribution centers and bypass vendors. Provides support and guidance in helping the location prepare for inventory. Provides support during the physical inventory. Acts as the liaison between store management and outside inventory services. Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As an Inventory Ops Analyst, you'll take the lead as you…
- Coordinate Physical Inventories: Maintains strong communication with Store, Districts, Groups, and outside inventory services to ensure accurate and efficient inventories.
- Plan and Communicate for Pre Inventory: Ensures stores have necessary training materials and knowledge of support resources.
- Track Performance - Monitors, reports, and recommends action plan for issues relating to inventory service performance.
- Identify Opportunities: Identify and partner with areas holding inventory that is not recognized on the balance sheet. Maintain strong communication with Financial Reporting, Indirect Procurement, Procurement, Distribution.
- Develop Controls - Partners with Financial Reporting to develop accounting rules to properly book non-merchandise inventory.
- Reconcile annual physical inventory with financial inventory. Develop reporting tools to identify, research and correct any material variances.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- End user computer skills (Word, Excel, Access)
- Ability to work overnight and weekends as needed
- Flexible with travel 10%
- Four year degree or equivalent experience