Ticket Sales Representative
Doherty Staffing is currently seeking hardworking and passionate individuals who want to become the next sales leaders in the sports industry. The Ticket Sales Representative will be responsible for generating ticket sales revenue by selling season tickets, partial plans, and / or group ticket packages for the FC Kansas City Blues. Sales will culminate through cold calls to local business owners to sell season tickets. Previous selling experience is preferred, but is not a contributing factor to the success you can have with this organization. Strong communication and excellent customer service skills are required to be successful in this role. This position is located in North Loop neighborhood of Minneapolis. We're looking for someone open to a schedule of business hours Monday through Friday for $15.00 hourly.
• Make outbound sales calls of a high volume using an automated dialer.
• Responsible for the sale of Full and Partial Season Tickets and/or Group Ticket Packages to businesses and consumers.
• Maintain a professional and personal network to proactively seek new business opportunities.
• Generate new business leads based on personal research and outreach.
• Meet or exceed established monthly revenue goals.
• Provide customer service to existing ticket holders and/or group accounts and fans.
• Prior sales experience is required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Displays an openness to learning
• Strong interpersonal skills required
• Previous Internship within the sports industry is preferred
• Ability to work with a team
• Strong desire to build a career in sales
Please apply online at http://doherty.jobs, or contact your nearest Doherty recruiter.
· Brooklyn Park: 952-715-5200
· Edina: 952-832-8363
· Minneapolis: 612-208-1611
· Roseville: 651-489-5000
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app