Machine Operator - $13.00/hr
MACHINE OPERATOR-FOOD PRODUCTION
Doherty Staffing Solutions, in partnership with our client company in Gaylord, is currently interviewing for Packaging Machine Operators for 3rd shift.
Our client, Michael Foods, is seeking Packaging Machine Operator to fill openings in its Gaylord location. These machinist jobs are for 3rd shift, and the pay is $13.00 per hour.
PACKAGING MACHINE OPERATOR JOBRESPONSIBILITES
The Packaging Machine Operator is responsible for:
· Maintaining all tray packers and ensures proper operations (loading trays, maintaining proper glue volume, etc.).
· Maintaining video jet to endure they are properly cleaned, adequate liquid is available, correct information is coded, and print is clear and readable at all times.
· Monitoring shrink-wrap machine and adds film as required.
· Monitoring date on master shipper for legibility and to make corrective actions when necessary.
· Setting up of equipment and material for a production run.
PACKAGING MACHINE OPERATOR JOB REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Packaging Machine Operator role:
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent.
· One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
· Requires writing routine reports and correspondence.
Come start your career at Michael Foods! Not only will you be a valued member of the world's largest producer of processed egg products, but you also will be a part of a larger family that gives back to its workers, consumers, and the community.
If you are interested in Packaging Machine Operator job, or you would like to learn about the other job opportunities available, please contact the Doherty Onsite office at 507-237-4692. You can also email your resume directly to email@example.com.