Forklift 2nd Shift $13.75
FORKLIFT OPERATOR/ORDER PICKING
United States Distilled Products in Princeton, MN has selected Doherty Staffing Solutions as their staffing provider. We currently have job opportunities as a Forklift Operator/Order Picker. The Forklift Operator/Order Picker hours are 2pm-10pm Monday-Friday. The pay is $13.75 per hour.
Since 1912 Phillips Distilling has been bottling high quality spirits and other popular brands of liquor.
FORKLIFT OPERATOR/ORDER PICKING RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Safely operate forklift
• Pick orders
• Stack product on pallet
• Supply production lines with bottles
• Locate and relocate product as needed using computerized system
• Assist with loading and unloading trucks as needed
FORKLIFT OPERATOR/ORDER PICKING REQUIREMENTS
• Successful completion of forklift certification at our client
• Basic math skills to include adding and subtracting
• Reading, writing and comprehending English
• Work safely in a fast-paced environment
• Lifting 50 pounds frequently, bend, twist, crouch, reach, lift from floor, lift above shoulder, and sit/stand
• Pass a drug and Department of Motor Vehicle check
To apply for the Forklift/Order Picking position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Forklift/Order Picking position, please call 763-633-7242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app