ADULT DAY PROGRAM STAFF
1) Must be fluent in Hmong
2) High school graduate or equivalent GED
3) Current basic life support and first aid
4) Possess verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with participants, families, and supervisors.
5) Completes education requirements for specific job needs during orientation period and as provided by organization.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
1) Main job duties include but not limited to: Kitchen help, Bathroom maintenance, Lunch service and clean up, other tasks as needed.
2) Moderate to heavy work; occasionally lifting 25 pounds or more. Duties may involve lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, turning, and stooping.
3) May experience prolonged periods of standing and walking
4) May experience periods of interruptions, stress, and pressure
5) May experience exposure to blood borne pathogens, infectious illnesses, or hazardous chemicals during the course of employment
6) Duties regularly require the ability to talk, listen, and see. Hearing and vision should be corrected to within normal range.
7) Motor coordination, manual dexterity, and near visual acuity required for providing participant care and working with equipment
8) Ability to follow adult day service staffing partners by working scheduled hours
9) Flexibility in scheduling of hours required to accommodate changes in census and needs of clients
JOB DETAILS & BENEFITS
Job Location: Saint Paul MN
Hours/Week: Part-Time 18-24 Hrs Per week (8:30 am - 3:00 pm)
Monday - Thursday *flexible