Legal Administrative Assistant
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Humera is seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant for our client in Hopkins, MN. The person in this roll will be assistant a team of 5 lawyers, This is a short term contract opportunity!
- Manages requests, appointments, deliverables, etc. in person as well as virtually.
- Prepares and edits correspondence, Excel reports, and PowerPoint presentations
- Draft correspondence and manage email to support time management of assignments.
- Manages projects and conducts research
- Manages documents and files through a document management system
- Works collaboratively with other administrative assistants.
- Provides back up support to other administrative roles in the office.
- Coordinates event and meeting planning
- Process invoices and expenses.
- High school diploma, with post secondary education preferred.
- 5+ years senior level administrative experience, supporting senior leadership. Corporate or business leadership preferred.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that demonstrates a high level of professionalism.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to manage frequent calendar, schedule, and travel changes with a high degree of efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to adjust work hours as needed.
- Ability to work independently and also a strong team player.
- Highly proficient MS Office experience - specifically in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong knowledge and effective use of web based tools - Skype, Webex, etc.
- Role has access to confidential information and manages inquiries and exercises discretion as required
- experience with a document management system such as OpenText or similar program
- Monday - Friday / 1st shift