Call Center Associate
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Humera is seeking a Call Center Associate for our client in Maplewood, MN. The person in this role will have a positive attitude and enjoy working with the public. This is a long-term contract opportunity!
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Making efforts to increasing sales, and building customer loyalty through a positive and engaging first point of contact
- Maintain relationships with customers
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma/ or general education degree (GED) with one to three months related customer relations experience and/or training using automated phone and computer tools; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Call center background preferred; bilingual preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals and computers and write error free correspondence with basic math skills.
- Ability to navigate effectively using several systems and dual monitor as required. Data entry 10,000 KSM or 40 WPM preferred.
- Demonstrates “a can do attitude” with strong multi-tasking skills. Able to work in constantly changing, fast paced environment while maintaining a professional demeanor that meets or exceeds Lexus standards.
- Understands calls may be monitored and recorded for quality assurance and training purposes; with periodic reviews for process improvements.
- Strong time management skills; able to quickly and accurately troubleshoot and problem solve within pre-established guidelines while considering the best interests of the customer and company.
- Must be at least 18 years of age. Valid driver's license and driving record in good standing that meets VAG policy.
- Must work a consistent and predictable schedule with flexibility to work overtime, evenings, and Saturdays as determined by management.
- Full Time Shift:
- Monday-Thursday 10:30AM-7PM
- Friday 9:30-6PM
- Sats. 8-4:30PM working two Saturdays on and 2 off per month
- Wednesdays will be scheduled day off
- Monday-Fridays 8AM-430PM
- Rotation 2 Saturdays on and 2 off
- Wednesdays (off when working Sats) and Sundays off during the week
- Monday-Fridays 9:30 AM-6PM
- Rotations 2 Saturdays on and 2 off
- Thursdays (off when working Sats) and Sundays off during the week