7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Would you like to be part of a family owned company that really treats their employees like family? Doherty Staffing Solutions is expanding our team of employment experts in our Grand Forks, ND office! Are you ready to make a difference in your community by working with an organization that helps local people find jobs? Across the United States, the workforce solutions industry is growing twice as fast as the economy. Doherty is looking to hire our next employment expert in this rewarding, diverse, and fast-paced work environment!
STAFFING SPECIALIST JOB SUMMARY
Right now, Doherty has a career opening for a dynamic, energetic individual to join us as a Staffing Specialist in our Grand Forks, ND office. This is a full time day shift opportunity.
STAFFING SPECIALIST MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
· Search and screen applicants using various recruiting tools
· Schedule and conduct interviews and testing
· Complete new hire paperwork and various client specific forms and processes with new employee
· Tour candidates at client locations and conduct employees check-ins/orientations
· Meet daily recruiting, interview and fill goals
· Payroll auditing and report running
STAFFING SPECIALIST KEY REQUIREMENTS
· Skilled at working in a calm manner while managing busy phones, emails, applicant, employee and client interactions
· Provide great customer service by answering the phone timely, greeting those who visit our office and problem solving our employee issues
· Great in-person and phone presence
· Experience in Microsoft Office Suite
Are you Doherty's next employment expert? If you are interested in this career opportunity with Doherty, apply online now at www.Doherty.jobs/apply. You may also submit a resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to connecting with you! #WorkatDoherty
Want to learn more about staffing as a career? Visit www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/staffing-career.
Doherty is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.