Production - Rotating shift
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Winthrop, MN is currently interviewing for a Production worker for a 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift weekly rotating position.
Become part of a team that produces high quality dairy ingredients which are found in baby formula's, ice-cream, and flavored dairy beverages as well as other dairy products. Our client started their own foundation to assist with disaster relief, provide scholarships to students pursuing careers in dairy, and to donate nutritious dairy and food products to those in need. They are currently seeking Production workers starting at $15.00/hr.
PRODUCTION WORKER RESPONSIBILITIES
The Production position is responsible for:
- Place butter into melting pots and transfer melted butter into proper holding tank
- Prepare and maintain inventory
- Take cardboard to baler area as needed and/or as requested
- Operate machinery
PRODUCTION WORKER REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Production worker job:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Proficient in Word, Excel and other basic computer programs
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Required to lift, carry or lower 55+ pounds
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Production position, please contact the Doherty Mankato office at 507-387-5009. You can also email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app